CHET Pre-Ministerial Program offers the following short term (8 hour classes) educational experiences for the purpose of equipping students with knowledge and fundamental dexterities to improve the use of their spiritual gifts. The following include some of the workshop and short course themes.
- Enjoy Abundant Life
- Discovering and Developing Your Gifts
- Leading Worship
- Forming Effective Work Teams
- Cultivating Ministry Amongst Adults
- Grow As a Teacher….Being Yourself
- Working With Teenagers…and Surviving
- Be an Effective Tutor
- Discover Your Style of Leadership…and use it
- Intervene in a Family Crisis…and come out unharmed
- Good Administration of Family Finances
- Good Administration of Church Finances
- Organize Action Projects and Community Transformation
Note: The list reflects a sample of workshops offered by CHET. Each one of these educational experiences has manuals for the facilitator and the student. One or two units/credits are given in the Pre-Ministerial Program in order to complete the 30 credits. In the Ministerial Program it fulfills the requirement for electives. They can also be taken as classes without academic credit.